Roll over to enlarge
This image is for illustrative purposes only
Extremely small and light single-speed compact magnetic core drill with right-angle drive and minimum dimensions for use in tight spaces in the workshop and on the construction site.
- Extremely small and light for working in tight and difficult-to-reach spots - including vertically and overhead - thanks to height of 169 mm.
- Extremely low wear and long-life tool design with spindle sleeve feed without clearance for accurate drilling results in tough use in industry and manual trades.
- Speed stable 1100 W FEIN high-power motor with tacho electronics and forward/reverse running for quick work progress in all applications such as core drilling, twist drilling, tapping and countersinking.
- Fixed drill motor for working in tight spaces.
- High gearbox positioning for optimum view of the drilling point.
- Space-saving operation on both sides with ratchet.
- Easy tool positioning as it weighs just 7.5 kg.
- Tilt sensor.
- Simple operating concept avoids mix-ups and can be clearly seen by the user.
- Convenient magnetic holding force display.
- Electronic speed setting.
- Internal cooling lubrication by means of hand pump.
- Speed saving "memory function".
- 1 x 3/8” ratchet
- 1 x 3/8” socket wrench extension
- 1 x coolant pump
- 1 lashing strap
- 1 x swarf hook
- 1 x centering pin
- 1 x contact guard
- 1 x additional handle
- 2 x 5 and 8 mm hexagon socket wrench
- 2 x 5 and 8 mm hexagon socket wrench with T-handle
- 1 x case
(£777.16 ex VAT)