Roll over to enlarge
This image is for illustrative purposes only
The fischer Hammerset anchor EA II is an internal threaded anchor made of zinc-plated steel. The Hammerset anchor is set flush to the surface of the anchoring base using the hammer. With the setting tool EAW H Plus or the machine setting tool EA II S-SDS the sleeve is expanded by driving in the internal rod and expands against the drill hole wall. For correct expansion to take place, no torque must be applied to the screw or the threaded rod. The fischer Hammerset anchor EA II is ideal for fixing sprinkler systems, gratings, and consoles in internal areas with approval.
- Simple Hammerset installation: no slippage during assembly due to the pronounced edge on the anchor sleeve.
- Power-saving series installation with machine setting tool EA II S-SDS.
- Use of standard metric screws and threaded rods lowers complexity.
- ETA approval for non-cracked concrete and multiple fixings.
- Visual control due to embossing.
(£14.78 ex VAT)