Roll over to enlarge
This image is for illustrative purposes only
Box Of 100
- Stainless Steel
- Highly Corrosion-Resistant Steel
- Concrete C12/15 to C50/60 cracked, for multiple fixings of non-structural applications.
Also Suitable For:
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Prestressed hollow-core concrete slabs
- The special active principle allows for a simple hammerset installation and, therefore a short processing time.
- The extremely short anchor depth prevents reinforcement hits, and creates the conditions for a trouble-free installation.
- The optimised expansion clip ensures hold when placing in the drill home, and prevents it falling out during overhead installations.
- The massive shaft cross-section guarantees a high load-bearing capacity, thus offering an extremely.
- A range of head shapes allows for the fixing of wide-ranging fixtures, and for the ideal adaptation to suit the intended use.
- Substructures made of wood and metal
- Wire and nonious hangers
- Fire protection boards
- Fire protection plates
- Ventilation systems
- Mounting rails
- Metal clamps
- The FNA II with nail head is suitable for push-through installation, The FNA II M6 is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through instllation, The FNA II OE and H are suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- The installed FNA II nail anchor expands automatically under load, The cone is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wal.
- Availavle setting tools:
FNA S-SBO to slip onto the drill, FNA S-SDS for series installation with a drilling hammer. FNA S-H for manual installation of mounting rails.
(£14.39 ex VAT)