Fein ABSU12W4 Select 12v Drill/Driver 1/4" Hex (Body Only)
Compact cordless drill/driver with outstanding ergonomics and extremely short design.
- Powerful and long-life DC motor with overheating and overload protection.
- Perfectly suited to all installation work and occasional drilling.
- Very short design of 155 mm.
- 1/4 in hexagonal holder.
- 17 torque levels – force can be easily metered up to 30 Nm for tough screw connections.
- 2-speed solid metal gearbox.
- Bright LED light on housing.
- 2.5 Ah battery capacity for up to 350 screw connections (5 x 40 mm).
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and tool from overload, overheating and total discharge.
- The battery charge can be read off the battery.
- Includes belt holder and magnetic bit holder.
- One charger for all FEIN Li-ion batteries of all voltage classes.
- Max. torque (hard/soft): 30 / 16 Nm
- Speed, no load: 400 / 1 300 rpm
- Battery voltage: 12 V
- Gearbox: 2-speed
- Motor: 2-pole DC
Supplied complete with
- 1 plastic carrying case
- 1 cordless drill/driver
- 1 bit holder
- 1 belt clip