Bosch PDR 18 LI Impact Driver
Bosch PDR 18 LI Impact Driver is perfect for DIY screw driving. For a quick turn of a screw in some furniture to heavy duty tasks like creating garden decking, the PDR will make quick work of your DIY. Its ergonomic design and short head length make it simple to use and easy to handle. The softgrip handle helps minimise vibration improving your control of the tool. Bosch Syneon Chip intelligently manages the interaction between the battery, motor and gearbox, ensuring you have the optimum power and maximum endurance throughout your projects.
- The PDR 18 LI impact driver has the shortest head length in its class of only 155mm, ensuring the PDR is ideal for work in tight spaces.
- The PDR 18 LI impact driver has optimised size-weight ratio so the tool is lightweight, easy to use and comfortable to handle for long periods of work.
- 18V battery power.
- Variable speed.
- Max speed: 2600-.
- Forward/reverse function.
- 1 to 1 hour charging.
- Charger included.
- Keyless chuck.
- Maximum torque 130Nm.
- Temperature overload function which shuts down unit automatically if it overheats.
- Soft grip handle.
- 1.5Ah Li-Ion battery.
- Includes 2 batteries.
- Genral information:
- Double ended screw bit included.
- Carry case included.
- Drill weight with battery 1.3kg.
- Manufacturer's 3 year parts and labour guarantee.