Sika SKMULTISWE 350ml Multi Stick Adhesive (White)
Sika® Multi-Stick is an exciting new grab adhesive based on new SPUR technology (Silyl-terminated PUR technology). This superior adhesive has the ability to bond virtually anything to everything in both wet and dry conditions, and even underwater or in the rain. With incredible initial grab, high bonding strength, and almost limitless applications and other benefits, no tradesman should be without a tube of this next generation adhesive.
Think of any bonding application and it is virtually certain Sika® Multi-Stick will handle it with ease. Sika® Multi-Stick is capable of bonding to almost all materials, porous and non-porous, such as GLASS, MARBLE, GRANITE, MIRRORS, BRICKS, STONE, PLASTERBOARD, CONCRETE, ALL METALS, ALL HARD PLASTIC, CERAMICS, FIBREGLASS, TIMBER & MUCH, MUCH MORE, including applications underwater.
- Primerless adhesion to all common building substrates, porous and non-porous.
- Internal and External use.
- Fast curing.
- Solvent free.
- Virtually odourless.
- Low dirt pick up.
- Excellent break off and tooling.
- Weather resistant.
- UV resistant.
- Chemical resistant.
- Service temperature resistance (-50oC to +100oC).
- Suitable for use with glass, lead, polycarbonate, and acrylic sheets.
Areas For Use:
- As a high quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
- Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
- Jointing cladding panels.
- Bonding difficult materials such as specialised polymer systems, metals and fibreglass
- Any application requiring high performance, durable bonding.
- Applications where resistance to chemical spillage is required (garage forecourts etc.)
- Colour: White
- Size: 350ml
- Skinning time: 20 – 40 mins
- Cure time: 1-2mm per 24 hours
- Shelf Life: Use 18 months from date of manufacture.
In Stock - Unless otherwise noted in the product description