Everbuild PRO180 300ml Professional Joinery Adhesive (Beige)
Pro 180 Professional Joinery Adhesive is a one part, moisture curing joinery adhesive that sets completely hard in 6 minutes, making it the perfect product for use on floorboard joists as the product gives a strong, permanent bond; removing the board movement to help give creak and squeak free joints.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, Pro 180 will adhere to a multitude of substrates and can also be overpainted once dry. Conforms to EN204(D4). The product foams slightly on application to fill small gaps which also increases bond strength.
- Fast, easy application.
- Suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Weather resistant.
- Can be overpainted once dry.
- Bridges gaps.
- Sound deadening.
- Excellent primer-less adhesion.
Areas For Use:
- Joinery and floorboard applications such as fixing boards, carpet grippers, edgings, stair nosings etc.
- Removes board movement.
- Can be used to bond most types of wood (hard, soft, exotic, painted wood).
- Adheres to metal, stone, concrete, brick, masonry and some plastics.
- Window and door frame manufacture.
- Wall panels, skirting, cladding etc.
- Colour: Beige
- Size: 300ml
- Coverage: One cartridge will cover approx. 1mē
- Shelf Life: 12 months from date of manufacture in original unopened containers.