Fein GWP 10 230V Thread drill up to M10
Fast, accurate thread drill with reversing gear for shorter working times.
- Unique speed thanks to reversing gear for automatic reversal of rotation direction when retracting drill spindle from threaded hole. Rapid return action at 680 rpm for shorter cycle times.
- Outstanding precision due to clearance-free connection of drill shaft and threaded chuck with B12 taper mounting for high concentricity. Positive fit of thread drill in chuck for the best results.
- FEIN sensitive handle for applying feed force in the direct drilling axis while ensuring an ideal position in the guiding hand.
- FEIN high-power motor with stable speed.
- Small width across corners of 23 mm.
- Metal gear head.
- Distortion-free barrel-type motor housing.
- Input: 450 W
- Output: 250 W
- Idling speed in reverse running: 0-1 000 rpm
- Load speed when cutting: 0-450 rpm
- Load speed in reverse running: 0-680 rpm
- Torque at max. output power: 21 Nm
- Stall torque: 53 Nm
- Thread in steel: up to M10 Thread
- Thread in stainless steel; up to M10
- Collar Ø: 43 mm
- Cone at drill shaft: B12
- Cable with plug: 5m
- Width across corners: 23 mm
- Weight according to EPTA: 1,6 kg
Supplied complete with
- Tapping chuck not included in price
- 1 Additional handle
- Register your new FEIN product within 6 weeks after purchase
for the 3-year FEIN PLUS warranty.