Everbuild Feb FBEVF7 Expanding Foam 750ml (Box of 12) [obsolete]
FEB EXPANDING FOAM is a quick setting one part polyurethane foam in aerosol form. The product is supplied with attachable nozzles. It expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5° to +25°C, ideally 20°C.
- Gaps around pipe entries through walls
- Gaps around window frames, door frames
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Door frames
- Timber structures
- Window sills and thresholds
- Window frames
- Behind caldding to exterior walls
- Behind sofit and barge boards
- In automotive applications
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.