Belle ~65mm BGP 67 Pneumatic Poker (4m Shaft)
A high frequency pneumatic poker designed with durability and reliability in mind. Easy to service and robust the BGP poker is the professional and pneumatic solution for air removal from concrete.
- Twist grip throttle provides easy operation
- An In-line oiler removes moisture from compressed air systems and lubricates workings to prevent corrosion, adding reliability and durability
- Easy servicing with removable nose cone and the only one wearing part (Tufnol Vane
- Maintenance kits available for cost effective andeasy servicing
- High-frequency vibration gives high productivity and performance
- Poker Diameter: 65mm / 2 1/2"
- Head Length: 352mm
- Frequency: 300Hz
- Amplitude: 2.0mm
- Centrifugal Force: 9,301N
- Air Supply: 36cfm
- Air Supply: 1.02m3/min
- Weight: 10kg