Fein KBM 32 Q 240V 32mm Metal Core Drilling Unit
Compact core drilling unit with high mobility for installation jobs.
- Small, extremely lightweight core drilling unit with superb ease of use for vertical and overhead use.
- QuickIN rapid change system for fast, keyless tool changes.
- Continuously adjustable double dove-tail guide enables use of long drilling tools without removing the machine from the workpiece.
- Powerful motor
- Powerful electromagnet
- Magnet monitor system
- Integrated cooling lubricant unit
- Electronic overload protection
- Restart protection
- Superb service life
- Wide range of accessories
- Input 700 W
- Output 450W
- Speed, full load 440 R.P.M
- Cable with plug 4 m
- Weight according to EPTA 10 kg
- Maximum core drill diameter 32mm
- Maximum core drill drilling depth 50mm
- Core drill holder QuickIN
- Twist Drill (with drill chuck) 13mm
- Tapping M 12
- Magnetic Holding Power 9000 N
- Stroke 135mm
- Total stroke range 260mm
- Magnetic foot dimensions 160mm x 80mm
Supplied complete with
- Storage box
- Cooling lubricant pump
- Lashing strap
- Swarf hook
- Key-type drill chuck
- QuickIN adaptor for M18 x 6 P 1.5
- 2 x Centering pins
- Weldon adaptor
- Register your new FEIN product within 6 weeks after purchase
for the 3-year FEIN PLUS warranty.