Fein ASQ 672-1 230V Rotary Drill
Slow-speed drill and drive unit with very high torque.
- Extremely high torque for driving rollers, spindles, regulators etc.
- MT 4 holder for flexible tool use with high concentricity for optimum results
- Reversible rotation for thread cuts of up to M 30 in stationary operation with Fein magnetic drill jigs
- Metal gearing head
- Cross handle
- Superb service life
- For optimum use on Fein magnetic drill jigs
- Wide range of accessories
- Input 900 W
- Output 500 W
- Speed, full load 60 R.P.M
- Speed, no load 100 R.P.M
- Cable with plug 2,5 m
- Weight according to EPTA 10,6 kg
- Capacity in steel Ø 38 mm
- Capacity in alu Ø 40 mm
- Capacity in wood Ø 65 mm
- Tapping M 30/R 1"
- Cone at drill shaft MK 4
Supplied complete with
- 1 additional handle
- 1 drift key
- 1 suspension eyelet
- Register your new FEIN product within 6 weeks after purchase
for the 3-year FEIN PLUS warranty.