Clarke battery charges have been keeping people and their vehicles on the move for over 30 years. The heavy duty professional BC 260 includes a multi position charge regulator, a powerful boost facility and reverse polarity protection. Altogether this model represents the ultimate in terms of performance and reliability.
- 250 Amps maximum boost
- 30 Amps maximum continuous charge (12/24 Volts)
- Mains input 230 volt / 1 phase (minimum 20 amps main supply)
- Panel features include main switch, variable power control, charge rate ammeter & overload protection.
- Tough, insulated battery connection clips & copper leads
- Other features include automatic timer, remote start, tough ventilated housing, twin wheels and handle
- Dimensions (LWH) 320x490x730mm
(£244.03 ex VAT)
Supplied complete with
WARNING, THIS APPLIANCE MUST BE EARTHED
Connect the three core main leads to a suitable industrial supply isolator, or heavy duty plug. These chargers must be connected to a supply having a rated capacity of greater than 13 Amps. A normal 13 Amp (BS1363) plug must NOT be used.
Maximum input for this unit is 30 Amps
IMPORTANT: The wires in the mains lead are coloured in accordance with the following code:
Green & Yellow - Earth
Blue - Neutral
Brown - Live
As the colours of the flexible cord of this appliance may not correspond with the coloured markings identifying terminals in your plug, proceed as follows:
- Connect GREEN & YELLOW coloured cord to plug terminal marked with a letter 'E' or Earth Symbol or coloured GREEN or GREEN & YELLOW
- Connect BROWN cord to terminal marked with a letter L or coloured RED
- Connect BLUE cord to terminal marked with a letter N or coloured BLACK
IF IN DOUBT, CONSULT A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN.
In Stock - Unless otherwise noted in the product description